Tuesday, 3 May 2016
New in my collection : programme book for Peter Aderhold's 'Orlando' in Braunschweig
This Tuesday morning, I have received in the mail the programme book published by the Staatstheater Braunschweig for the world première performance of Peter Aderhold's Orlando.
It is a 48 pages booklet. It contains :
- color photos of the production ;
- the complete cast and crew ;
- the synopsis ;
- biographies of Virginia Woolf and Vita Sackville-West ;
- Zur Virginia Woolfs "Orlando", by Heide Hollmer ;
- Alle Grenzen sprengen, by Sarah Grahneis : a discussion with composer Peter Aderhold and director Roland Schwab ;
- the complete libretto, by Sharon L. Joyce ;
- biographies : composer, librettist, conductor, director, set and costume designer, and singers, all with black & white headshots.
It is the 410th programme book for contemporary opera I have in my collection. All the scanned covers are in this flickr folder.