Saturday 12 April 2014

Collection of season programs of opera houses


Since 1990, I collect yearly and monthly programs and magazines from opera houses all over the world.
I have more than 7300 of them. I am not including the PDF files I regularly receive or download.

For the 2014-2015 season, I already have the following :

- Austria, Vienna : Wiener Staatsoper
- Belgium, Brussels : La Monnaie
- France, Paris : Opéra Comique
- France, Paris : Opéra national
- France, Paris : Théâtre des Champs-Élysées
- Germany, Baden-Baden : Festspielhaus
- Germany, Berlin : Komische Oper
- Germany, Dresden : Semperoper
- Germany, Frankfurt am Main : Alte Oper
- Germany, Munich : Gärtnerplatztheater
- Germany, Pforzheim : Theater
- The Netherlands, Amsterdam : Het Concertgebouw
- Spain, Madrid : Teatro Real

No comments:

Post a Comment