Wednesday, 15 November 2017
New programme book : 'Dracula' by Victoria Borisova-Ollas in Stockholm
Yesterday, I have received in the mail the programme book published by the Royal Swedish Opera for the world première performance of Dracula, composed by Victoria Borisova-Ollas.
It is a 28 pages brochure. It contains :
- black and white headshots of all cast members ;
- several colour photos of the production ;
- complete crew ;
- Detta händer i Dracula (What happens in Dracula), by dramaturgist Katarina Aronsson (there is an English translation of this article by Katarina Trodden at the end of the booklet) ;
- I vampyren ser vi oss själva (In the vampire, we see ourselves), by Bo Eriksson ;
- interview of the librettist Kristian Benkö, by Torbjörn Eriksson ;
- interview of the stage director Linus Fellbom, by Torbjörn Eriksson ;
- interview of the composer Victoria Borisova-Ollas, by dramaturgist Katarina Aronsson ;
- interview of the conductor Karen Kamensek, by Torbjörn Eriksson ;
The programme is entirely in Swedish.
I now have 501 programme books for contemporary operas. All scanned covers are in this flickr folder.