Monday, 23 January 2017
Received this morning : programme book for Perocco's 'Aquagranda' in Venezia
This Monday morning, I have received in the mail the programme book published by Teatro La Fenice di Venezia for the world première of Filippo Perocco's Aquagranda.
It is a 152 pages book. It contains :
- color photos of rehearsals ;
- complete cast and crew ;
- Per una riflessione, cinquanta anni dopo, by Paolo Petazzi ;
- In breve, a short introduction to the opera ;
- the complete libretto by Roberto Bianchin and Luigi Cerantola ;
- Una conversazione con Damiano Michieletto, by Valerio Cappelli. Dialogue with the director ;
- Acqua granda, il romanzo dell'alluvione, by Roberto Bianchin, with lots of black & white photos of the 1966 flood.
There is a separate 10 pages leaflet with the cast and the biographies of the artists.
It is the 439th programme book for contemporary opera in my collection.