Wednesday, 16 December 2015
Received in the mail this morning : program book for 'Morgen und Abend' in London
This Wednesday morning, I have received in the mail the program book for Morgen und Abend, by composer Georg Friedrich Haas.
It was first performed at the Royal Opera House (Covent Garden) in London on Friday November 13th. It is a 100 pages book and it contains :
- complete cast and crew ;
- black and white photos of rehearsals ;
- Waht Can It Mean ?, by Will Richmond ;
- The Music of Georg Friedrich Haas; by Tim Rutherford-Johnson ;
- 'Perhaps...' : Jon Fosse in the Theatre, by Andrew Dickson ;
- The Undiscovered Country, by Andrew Davison ;
- extensive biographies of composer Georg Friedrich Haas and librettist Jon Fosse ;
- biographies of artists, most of them with black and white headshots.
In this flickr folder, you can see the scanned covers of all 382 program books for contemporary operas I have in my collection.