This Saturday morning, I have also received in the mail the program book published by Theater Chemnitz for the German première of the opera Paradise Reloaded (Lilith) by Peter Eötvös. The opera was first performed in Vienna (Wien Modern festival) on October 25th, 2013, but I never received the original program book.
The program from Chemnitz is a 32 pages brochure. It contains :
- complete cast and crew;
- color photos of the production ;
- synopsis ;
- an article on the opera by Jon Philipp von Linden ;
- an excerpt of Imre Madach's Die Tragödie des Menschen ;
- biography of the composer ;
- an interview of the conductor Frank Beermann ;
- biographies of the team and singers.