Saturday, 18 October 2014
Received this morning : program book for Regis Campo's 'Quai Ouest'
This Saturday morning, I have received in the mail the program book published by Opéra national du Rhin (Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Colmar) for the world première of Régis Campo's opera Quai Ouest.
The opera was first performed in Strasbourg on September 27th. The book contains :
- the complete cast and dates of performances,
- the synopsis of the opera, in French, German and English,
- an interview with the composer Régis Campo,
- the orchestra setting,
- an interview with stage director Kristian Frédric and his assistant Florence Doublet,
- an article on Bernard-Marie Koltès and his play Quai Ouest,
- an article on the composer Régis Campo, with a discography,
- a bibliography,
- the complete libretto in French,
- biographies of the performers.