Wednesday, 11 October 2017
New programme book : 'Schönerland' by Soren Nils Eichberg in Wiesbaden
I have recently received the programme book published by the Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden for the world première performance of Søren Nils Eichberg's Schönerland.
It is a 24 pages brochure, entirely in German. It contains :
- production team ;
- synopsis ;
- color photos of rehearsals ;
- interview of the composer by Katja Leclerc ;
- Was ist 'Schönerland', by director Johanna Wehner ;
- Wir Flüchtlinge by Hannah Arendt ;
- Eine neue Oper entsteht, by Katja Leclerc.
It is the 489th programme book for contemporary opera I have in my collection. I have uploaded all the scanned covers to this flickr folder.